Komorebi for Museum Operators, Galleries and Visitor Centers
With Komorebi you can provide an unparalled experience to your visitors, allowing you to
and increase satisfaction of your visitors
Komorebi Smart Interactive Museums solution has been designed to support:
- Art galleries
- Visitors centers
Komorebi comes with plenty of features that support the following needs
- Exhibits and artifacts story telling
- Multiple languages support and auto translate features to more than 100 languages
- Automatically generated audio guides to dozens of languages
- Elegant builder for interactive content
- Rich multimedia, including video, audio, images in variety of formats and layouts (including 360, 3D, etc.), maps, enriched texts, voice & sounds, interactive museum floor plans
- QR generation for quick engagement via exhibits and artifacts signage
- Sponsors information and interaction
- Dashboards and tools for analysis and information collection from visitors
- General announcements, and alerts on any item
- Visitors messages and issues handling
- Visitors preferred communication channels
- Visitors social feeds; Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Zalo, Pinterest; LinkedIn
- Surveys and questionnaires support
- and more...
Komorebi is a cloud solution and the following steps are used in real-time to deliver this content, receive insights and potentially for followup and communication, depending on visitors actions and behaviour.
Organizqations use a web portal through which they provides information and content about museum exhibits or artefacts of interest. The system also allows bringing content from various sources, such as desktop, websites, Facebook, YouTube etc. The information can be read by scanning the QR code on signs attached to, or place next to exhibits or artefacts. We work closely with you on the most effective way to place these codes by your exhibits and artefacts.
Your visitors scan codes and are exposed to a rich experience and encompassing information valuable to them. By scanning, your visitors receives the content in their preferred language directly on their smartphones, and without the need to download an app. In addition they will receive your announcements or alerts in their preferred communication channel.
Information and details about your visitors is collected via a variety of means, be it via scans, surveys, and actions they take via the app. If needed additional demographics and other pieces of information can be collected are analyzed and be viewed and managed in the back office of the your organization.
As a result, a direct two-way relationships is created between your organization and your visitors. This enables you to engage them by sending important alerts and announcements, and so on. On the other end, visitors can provide feedback, report issues or send you messages in an easy way, and receive targeted updates or offers applicable only to them.
The system is easy and convenient to operate and requires no technical knowledge.
How is it different from museum apps?
- Komorebi does not require any app download! Visitors just scan codes using their smartphone
- Komorebi supports content in multiple languages and also auto translation for languages not available
- Komorebi allows the museum full control over the content and ability to update or change it at any time
- Komorebi provides an opportunity to build a CRM of your visitors and communicate with them
- Komorebi supports analytics and harvesting of visitors information
- Komorebi supports promotion of the museum via social networks
- Komorebi removes the need for expensive Assistive Listening Devices (ALD)
- Komorebi allows for a financing model via sponsorship
Do people scan?
Excellent question! Scan rates depends on the nature of the sight and whether a clear call-to-action is effective or not. If visitors feel there is something for them to gain (e.g. staying updated, quick access to desire information, a learning experience, and so forth).
In addition, QR has been very popular specifically in East and South East Asia and continues to gain popularity in the Western world as well. Nowadays, all leading devices and apps providing an embedded QR reader which makes it readily available to users.
Are notifications I sent through Komorebi personalized?
Absolutely! But you don't need to worry about lists as Komorebi does it all for you. The visitor behaviour and actions will decide on which list they will be added and Komorebi manages all of it in the background.
Have any questions for us?
Login in through the menu, press the red plus and provide us with feedback and queries. We will answer you and also add them to the list.
Komorebi has different packages depending of the nature of your business.
Smart Interactive Books
Komorebi for Book Publishers
Smart Interactive Brands
Komorebi for Consumer Brands
Smart Interactive Events
Komorebi for MICE Event Organizers
Smart Interactive Tourism
Komorebi for Attraction Operators and Tourism Authorities
Smart Interactive Surveys
Komorebi for Surveying Audiences
KOMOREBI (木漏れ日) is a Japanese word which meaning is “the light that filters through the trees”. It was chosen for its meaning and as it is easily pronounced in most languages. It sits nicely with the spirit of the product which aims to bring insights to organizations on one hand and consumers on the other.
Komorebi is developed by Wedidit Solutions Ltd., which was established in 2015 to help provide communications channels between organizations and their audience.
- Organization name: Wedidit Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Trade name: Komorebi Insight
- Registration number: 0313399086
- Main contact info: +84 28 6679 9350
- Main Email Info: email@example.com
- Organization address: Toong 126 Minh Khai, Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Envisioned, created, and built in